The Mac & Babes Family Blog

This blog is basically where Mac & I post pictures of little Mac Lincoln Armstrong Steele aka Bean. It's easier than emailing and attaching pictures and videos. Who knows, maybe someday it'll be more than that but right now it's all I have time for!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

And more new, fancy pictures!

When we got to South Florida, Niki (my BFF) asked if I wanted her to take some shots of Bean. Do I want shots of Bean?! Of course! I never say no to pictures (unless they're of me and I look uggo) and I never say no to the gorgeous pictures Niki takes! So we went over to Niki's new fab apartment and studio for a little pizza, nap (for Bean), puppy snuggling photoshoot. Bean worked it and Mommy and Niki caught up. I missed you girlie! Niki posted a few of the shots she took of Mac here on her photography blog.

Niki's specialty is boudoir photography, so if you want a really fun, empowering experience give her a call. But she also does lots of other kinds, I should know, she's done my engagement, pregnancy, family, baby and everything else! Thanks Niki!

Tomorrow I'll post Bean's videos, but right now I should really get to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home