The Mac & Babes Family Blog

This blog is basically where Mac & I post pictures of little Mac Lincoln Armstrong Steele aka Bean. It's easier than emailing and attaching pictures and videos. Who knows, maybe someday it'll be more than that but right now it's all I have time for!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

New, Fancy Pictures!

Before we left CA we had a chance to squeeze in a photo session that I've been dying to do for a while. I found Kamee June Photography through a random series of photography blogs that I follow daily. I love to look at beautiful pictures, even if they are of people I don't know. Her blog is one of my favs. I had to refer to myself as a "blog stalker" because, as we were going about the photoshoot, she'd mention something and I'd already know about it cuz I read her blog. Must be a weird feeling, but I totally admire her talent and personal and decorating style (I love her house!). And she's a mom too and I've got to say, I've got a soft spot for other mommies. Her kiddles are adorable too! Kamee is great, I liked her instantly. Her work is amazing and she is just so darn adorable, inquizitive and really, she just makes you feel good about yourself. She was so complimentary to your ego, Mac and I joked that we were going to hire her to follow us around and say nice things! Now to just pick out some prints without breaking the bank, my initial list includes over 60!

Check out Kamee's blog post about our shoot here. And her sneak peak of our shoot here.

And if you're in the market for a photographer totally check out their blog if they've got one. Lots of photographers are doing it and they're so fun and a great way to check out their work beyond the typical portfollio.

1 Comments:

Blogger kam said...

Danielle,
That was so nice of you! Thank you for the shout out and the love; I like you too! :) Hope you guyse are doing well. Can't wait to see the 60 pictures you liked the best! :) Thinking of you guys, Kamee

July 21, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home