Bean's 2nd month of life
OK, so I'm trying this blog thing out. I have so many pictures of our little man that I want to share, but I can't attach them all in an email. Plus he's starting to do cute things and I want to post videos. The plan is to post on the 19th of each month and share videos, news and images from the previous month. So here we go, pictures and whatnot from Mac's 2nd month of life.
On May 19, Mac turned 3 months old. He's doing great and showing more and more of his personality everyday! At his 2 month doctor appointment he was 14.5 lbs and 24.5 inches long and reaching all of his developmental milestones. Now get ready for the picture explosion! These pictures are from April 23, 2009 to March 19, 2009.
Passed out on the couch. No worries, Mommy was sitting right there.

Playtime
Passed out again, does sleep in his own bed too. I promise!
Tummy time, mesmerized by the colors on the TV
Bean's new Bumbo seat
The drool faucets have been turned on. Look at that long string of drool and soaked onesie!
"Reading" his Winnie the Pooh book
Johnny has no interest in Bean, but Bean's interested in him.
He looks so tiny!
Laughing at Daddy
He sleep just like Daddy, hands behind his head
Jingle feet, rattles on his socks
My 1st Mother's Day
3 Months Old!
Naked Bean!
On May 19, Mac turned 3 months old. He's doing great and showing more and more of his personality everyday! At his 2 month doctor appointment he was 14.5 lbs and 24.5 inches long and reaching all of his developmental milestones. Now get ready for the picture explosion! These pictures are from April 23, 2009 to March 19, 2009.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home