The Mac & Babes Family Blog

This blog is basically where Mac & I post pictures of little Mac Lincoln Armstrong Steele aka Bean. It's easier than emailing and attaching pictures and videos. Who knows, maybe someday it'll be more than that but right now it's all I have time for!

Friday, May 29, 2009

A few videos!

Mac has started doing some really neat things. Well, neat to Mom and Dad at least. ;o)

He sleeps just like Daddy, including the snoring! All of the men in my life snore. It started with my Dad, then Mac, then Johnny and Mugsy and now even my baby boy snores!


Last month he figured out how to bat at his toys on his playmat. This is one of the first times he really started to go to town.



This one is a bit long, I was trying to video him "talking" which he does all of the time now. So cute, I wonder what he thinks he is saying? But at around 50 seconds he gets startled and it's adorable. Recognize the outfit Auntie Mandee?!



Last one. This is just Bean being mesmerized by his Gator mobile. He loves that thing! Thanks Auntie Sunny!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Sunny Dunlavey said...

Your welcome Beanie! Go Gators!

June 1, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home