The Mac & Babes Family Blog

This blog is basically where Mac & I post pictures of little Mac Lincoln Armstrong Steele aka Bean. It's easier than emailing and attaching pictures and videos. Who knows, maybe someday it'll be more than that but right now it's all I have time for!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Bean is 8 months old!



Thank you for the shirt Bobby and Jillian!


What in the world?!


Helping Mommy cook.


Brunch makes Bean tired.


So does coffee.



This month, Bean learned to crawl. But he'd much rather stand. He spends most of the day trying too.


Any day now, he's going to stand.


He was laughing at Johnny. He thinks Johnny is as funny as we do.



Bean's going on a hay ride!



I'll take all of the pumpkins please!


Caroline! Bean didn't know what to make of his cousin.


While visiting Sam, Kate and Caroline Bean pulled himself to standing for the first time!


Bean wanted to say goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home